This plugin will enable you to include ads from the Pheedo RSS advertising network in your WordPress RSS feed. It also gives the ability to add HTML and Text signatures into the feed.
- Download the current plugin
- Extract the file pheedo.php into your wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the “Add Pheedo” plugin from the Plugins page in your WordPress administration panel.
- Navigate to the “Add Pheedo” option from the “Manage” tab in your wordpress administration panel.
- Register for a publisher account with Pheedo.
- Set up a “Green” feed and insert your feed url, usually
- Copy the code exactly as provided by Pheedo for the Green feed into the box, replacing the example information.
- Check the activate button, or include
in the individual posts that the ads/signature should be included on.
- Click the “Update Options” button
At this point your Pheedo ads should begin appearing in the footer area of your feed entires.
Please consider this plugin to be a beta release and report any issues back to me via the contact page or as a comment on this post. This plugin is currently working with WordPress 2.5.1 but should also with versions as old as 2.1
If you find the Add Pheedo plugin useful, please consider making a donation to support it’s development. Thank you!
Updated 5/10/08: Plugin added to the WordPress plugin repository: HERE